El Conquistador Resort
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
El Conquistador Hotel is one of the most famous hotels in Puerto Rico. Its strategic location, at the top of a mountain overviewing the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea, gives you have a spectacular view. It is recommended for any occasion, whether: honeymoon, family vacation or have fun with friends. This is because it has attractions for everyone, let's see some of them:
- El Coquí Water Park - A water park for children, youth and families. Has an additional cost, although there are many deals that include tickets to the park.
- Palomino Island - Travel free from hotel port to this little paradise island. Here you can appreciate its crystal clear water, enjoy water sports or relax on beach chairs. It also has a souvenir shop, a cafe, restrooms and drinking water.
- Pool and Jacuzzi Complex - Enjoy a spectacular view towards the Atlantic Ocean in one of their pools or jacuzzi.
- Arthur Hills Golf Course - A golf course of 18 holes, perfect for sports enthusiasts.
- 4 fine food restaurants.
- 11 casual dining restaurants.
- 6 grab and go.
You can also walk through their beautiful gardens, enjoy the game room, do shopping in their boutiques or delight watching the exotic birds in the lobby. It has rooms to suit all preferences and budgets, if you want your own home, ask for Las Casitas Villages. The hotel also has rooms for weddings, corporate events and all kinds of activities. If you are looking for an option to relax and have fun, we recommend the Conquistador Hotel.
Near places: Seven Seas Beach , Ensenada Yegua , Colorá Beach , Escondida Beach , Las Cabezas de San Juan Natural Reserve , Pasión por el Fogón Restaurant , Coquí Water Park , Las Casitas Village , Active children park
Dir: 1000 El Conquistador Ave
www.ZeePuertoRico.com © 2021 we are an independent tourism guide of Puerto Rico. terms and conditions